CRA meets at KSC
This historic meeting was addressed by past members Dr. Sue Chambers and Peter Sanders.
Reference Group Reports
Report on the public meeting held in October 2011
Community Liaison Committee Report
Traffic and Transport
- What is the Baillieu Government planning especially in relation to the East-West tunnel
- Tram Conductors can we have them back?
Residents are urges to keep an eyeon the new trees.
Our are our city’s trees fairing?
Carlton Police Station
What will become of this historic site?
Report on an Appeal and a Mediation
Access up-to-date information on the status of a Planning Permit or current application and catch up with CRA objections
Council rejects reform
Two significant matters from the Future Melbourne Committee meeting on 8 November 2011 : Postal only voting, Culture of confidentiality on council business.
Vale Don Chambers
- News from La Mama
Community safety forum
- RACV Motorclassica
Carlton Historical Society
Our History recorded, how can we help?
- Newsflash October 2006
- Newsflash August 2006
- Newsflash June 2006
- Newsflash April 2006
- Newsflash February 2006
- Newsflash July 2004
- Newsflash June 2004
- Newsflash April 2004
- Newsflash February 2004
- Newsflash January 2004
- Newsflash December 2003
- Special Newsflash for November 2003 (Becton Decision)
- Newsflash September 2003 (PDF File)
- Newsflash August 2003
- Newsflash June 2003
- Newsflash April 2003
- Newsflash February 2003 ,
- Newsflash January 2003
- Extra Newsflash for December 2002 – Decision on amendment C20 (Height Limits)
- Newsflash December 2002