- Each Working Group will have several members
- Each of the Working Groups will act as a resource for the CRA Committee, providing information and advice when necessary
- Each Working Group will provide a brief report on their activities and concerns for the general CRA Committee each month.
- An up-date from each Working Group will appear in the CRA Newsflash each quarter.
- Working Groups will meet whenever they choose, will decide upon any CRA action required, and will generally keep the membership abreast of developments through contact with the CRA Committee
- Working Groups will obviously have ready access to the Convenor or any other CRA Committee member by telephone or email.
- If they wish to do so Working Group members can attend monthly CRA meetings in order to share information or call for action.
- Time commitment will be up to each of the Working Groups to work out for themselves.
Parkland and Streetscapes
Traffic, Transport and Parking